1. - ACCEPTANCE OF LEGAL TERMS
1.2.) The prices shown on this website are prices with VAT. included for the Iberian Peninsula and tax-free for the countries of the European Community and the rest of the world.
2. - PURPOSE
2.1.) Through the website www.balamachines.com, Users are provided access to various content, services, information and data (the "contents"), made available to them.
Bala Machines reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and localization of the website, as well as the contents, products and services provided therein.
3. - CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
3.1.) Access to the information of the different products and services available on the website, as well as to its navigation will be free and free of charge, therefore Users are not required to register with the consequent delivery of their personal data, nor the use of passwords or passwords.
3.2.) When access to certain contents or services requires the provision of personal data, the Users will guarantee their veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity.
4.-CONDITIONS OF USE
4.1.) The User undertakes to make proper and lawful use of the website and its contents and services, in accordance with the legislation applicable at all times, the Legal Terms of the website, generally accepted morals and good customs and public order. The User shall refrain from:
1. To make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and/or its contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these Legal Terms, prejudicial to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment;
2. Accessing or attempting to access restricted resources or areas of the website, without complying with the conditions required for such access;
3. To cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties;
4. Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems in the network that may cause damage to Bala Machines' physical or logical systems, its suppliers or third parties;
5. Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of Bala Machines, third party providers and other Users;
6. Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless the holder of the corresponding rights is authorized or it is legally permitted;
7. Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other identifying data of the rights of Bala Machines or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the content;
8. Obtain and try to obtain the contents by using means or procedures other than those that, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet for not entailing a risk of damage or disabling the website and/or the contents;
1. In any case, it is contrary to, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
2. Induce, incite or promote criminal, degrading, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good manners or public order;
3. Induce, incite or promote actions, attitudes or thoughts that are discriminatory on the basis of sex, race, religion, belief, age or condition;
4. Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
5. Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
6. Encourage or incite them to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices that are harmful to health and psychological balance;
7. It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to Bala Machines or third parties without having been authorized the intended use;
8. Be it contrary to honor, personal and family intimacy or one's own image of people;
9. It constitutes any kind of advertising;
10. Include any type of virus or program that impedes the normal functioning of the website.
5. - RESPONSIBILITIES
5.1.) Bala Machines does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the Bala Machines pages, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
5.2.) Bala Machines may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects a use of its Portal or any of the services offered therein are contrary to these Legal Terms.
5.3.) Bala Machines makes available to Users an e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org so that any content that may affect the activity of other users is exposed, with the will to rectify it if appropriate.
5.4.) Bala Machines is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses, caused by:
1. interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunication lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of Bala Machines; 2. any other cause beyond the control of Bala Machines; 2. any other party to the contract, including Bala Machines.
2. unlawful interference through the use of malicious software of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other means; and
3. improper or inappropriate abuse of the Bala Machines web pages;
4. security or navigation errors caused by a malfunctioning of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same. The administrators of Bala Machines reserve the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the website.
5.5.) Bala Machines excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the improper use of the services of free disposal and use by users of the website. Likewise, Bala Machines is exonerated of any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of services of budget request. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of these services, the user may be claimed by Bala Machines for damages caused.
6.-INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY 6.1.) The User acknowledges and accepts that all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, are the exclusive property of Bala Machines and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the economic trade. In no case does access to the website imply any kind of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of these rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. The present Legal Terms of the website do not grant the Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the previous and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by Bala Machines or the third party owner of the affected rights.
6.2.) The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by legislation on intellectual property. Bala Machines is the owner of the elements that integrate the graphic design of its website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in any case has the corresponding authorization for the use of these elements. The content provided on this website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior written permission is given by the entity.
6.3.) Likewise, it is forbidden to suppress, evade or manipulate the copyright and Bala Machines, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this website undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the Bala Machines the exercise of all means or legal actions corresponding to it in defense of their legitimate rights of intellectual and industrial property.
7. - DATA PROTECTION
7.1.) In order to use some of the Services, Users must previously provide certain personal data. To this end, Bala Machines will automatically process the Personal Data in compliance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data. To do so, the user can access the policy followed in the processing of personal data and the establishment of the purposes previously established, to the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy presented on the website.
8. - DURATION AND TERMINATION
8.1.) The provision of this website and other services is in principle for an indefinite period. However, Bala Machines may terminate or suspend any of the portal's services. Whenever possible, Bala Machines will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the service.
9. - FORCE MAJORITY
9.1.) Bala Machines will not be liable in all cases of inability to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electrical supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure.
10. - APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
10.1.) These Legal Terms are governed by Spanish Law. To the extent permitted by law, the parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.
Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive.
Cookies are used for the following reasons:
Identify our customers when we use our website;
To give us information about the use of the site, to help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
You must ensure that your cookies are enabled, which will allow you to register your data and shop on our site. You can disable the cookie application on your computer.
(1) visit our website we may set the following cookies:
Frontend: this cookie is set by the site to enable the main functions of the site
atuvc: a description of this can be found at http://support.addthis.com/customer/portal/questions/339381--atuvc-and-the-eu-cookie-law-
whoson: a description of this can be found at http://www.whoson.com/privacy.aspx
Google Analytics (utmz, utmb, utmc & utma): These cookies are used to measure the number of visitors, to see how visitors navigate the site and to see what resources they access. This helps us to develop new content and improve the way the website works; and/or
(2) use Twitter, Linked In, Facebook and similar social networking sites and tools, those sites set a variety of cookies.
We may use "session" and "persistent" cookies on the website. We will use session cookies to keep track of you as you browse the website. We will use persistent cookies to allow our website to recognize you when you visit. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until they are deleted or until they reach a specified expiration date.
For general information about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
To prevent Google Analytics cookies from being set up, you can install Google Analytics Exclusion Browser Plug-in.
Bala Machines expressly guarantees that the data you provide us with is kept confidential.
2. Processing of your personal data
In order to process your order, we require that you provide us with certain personal data such as your company name, VAT number, first and last name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, which are processed electronically. You expressly authorize that such data be stored in our customer database for internal use.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/99, of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and in the implementing regulations, you may, at any time, access, modify or request that we cancel your personal information from our database through our website or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
The processing and management of these data complies with the provisions of Royal Decree 994/1999, of 11 June, which approves the regulations on security measures for automated files containing personal data.
Bala Machines under no circumstances, sells information about its customers to third parties nor will it transfer any of their data.
3. Credit card details
Bala Machines never receives your credit card details, they are sent directly to the bank La Caixa, which processes the payment and notifies us of the transaction.
Bala Machines takes all necessary measures to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Only authorized employees have access to databases that store user information or to the servers that host our service.